( )1. -- Where _________ your mother yesterday afternoon?
- She _________ at home.
A. was; was B. was; were C. were; was
( )2. It is cloudy. We _________ fishing.
A. can go B. could go C. could went
( )3. Liu Tao was ill. He _________ some medicine.
A. brought B. take C. took
( )4. _________ the kite. Don’t let it fly away.
A. Hold onto B. Try on C. To hold onto
( )5. -- You speak good English. - _________ .
A. No, I’m not good B. Yes, I do C. Thank you
( )6. Bobby and Sam went to the park _________ Saturday afternoon.
A. at B. in C. on
( )7. What did Miss Li do _________ the holiday?
A. for B. with C. to
( )8. - _________ is the meeting going to end? - At six thirty.
A. How B. What C. When
( )9. Please _________ eat or drink here.
A. can’t B. shouldn’t C. don’t
( )10. Nancy and Yang Ling _________ after school every day.
A. walks home B. walk to the home C. walk home
( )11. - Who played football in the playground just now?
- Deng Chao and Chen He _________ .
A. were B. do C. did
( )12. There is a map _________ China _________ the wall.
A. in; on B. of; on C. of; in
( )13. -- What are you going to make for dinner?
- I _________ some dumplings.
A. am making B. am going to make C. made
( )14. My shoes are on the floor. _________ for me, please.
A. Pick up them B. Pick it up C. Pick them up
( )15. -- Where were my gloves? - _________ .
A. It’s on the bed
B. They are under the bed
C. They were under the bed
( )16. -- What’s the first day of the week? - It’s _________ .
A. Monday B. Tuesday C. Sunday
( )17. Someone _________ singing in the room. Can you _________ it?
A. is; hear B. are; hear C. are; listen
( )18. He wrote a letter _________ his mother last week.
A. for B. to C. of
( )19. Tina and Willy are very ________ about the _________ fashion show.
A. excited; exciting B. exciting; excited C. exciting; exciting
( )20. Do you want _________ ?
A. go swimming
B. going swimming
C. to go swimming
( )21. Each child _________ one picture.
A. draw B. draws C. drawing
( )22. She often _________ new clothes _________ her doll.
A. makes; with B. make;for C. makes; for
( )23. What _________ clever boy!
A. / B. an C. a
( )24. The shoes are very cool, but they _________ me.
A. are fitting B. fit C. don’t fit
( )25. It is _________ now. It often _________ here in spring.
A. raining; rainy B. raining; rains C. rained;rainy
( )26. -- Would you like to go shopping with me?
- _________ .
A. Yes, I’d love to B. Yes, I’d like C. Yes, I would
( )27. They went there _________ underground last Sunday.
A. by B. took C. take
( )28. Mary can’t _________ her bag. Now she _________ it.
A. find; is looking for B. look for; is finding C. find; look for
( )29. There are a lot of _________ in the river.
A. fish B. air C. water
1. There _________ (be) many children in the playground just now.
2. Yesterday Jack and I _________ (be) at school.
3. Would you like _________ (swin) with us
4. I don’t like _________ (play)with the doll.
5. Look, lots of people _________ (wait) for the bus.
6. Here _________ (be) some cakes for you.
7. She wants _________ ( be) a scientist in the future.
8. My mother _________ (not do)shopping on the Internet last week.
9. The story is very _________ Many students are _________ ( interest) in it.
10. ________(be) there a notebook and some English books on the desk just now?
11. Shanghai is one of the most beautiful _________ (city) in China.
12. My mother often _________ ( have) meals al home.
13. We can sweep the floor _________ (keep) our classroom clean.
14. Look! The children _________ (have) a PE lesson.
15. _________ (eat)too much is bad for our health.
16. Mo Yan is a great _________ (write).
17. We should _________ (help) each other.
18. Our family _________ (go) to the US by plane this weekend.
19. You musun’t _________ (cross) the road now.
20. You should take good care of _________ (they).
21. Are you good at _________ ( dance)?
22. _________ (not be)late for school.
23. It’s a _________ (sun) day. Let’s have a picnic.
24. _________ you _________ (go)to the Great Wall last year?
25. - _________ you _________ (take) a train to Shandong tomorrow?
- No, I won’t. I will go by taxi.
( )1. What are you doing?
( )2. What do you want to do in the fulure?
( )3. How long did Nancy stay in China?
( )4. Where will you go for your holiday?
( )5. Will you play ping - pong with me?
( )6. Can I play football on that road?
( )7. Could you find the zebra crossing?
( )8. Don’t eat or drink in the classroom.
( )9. This present is for you.
( )10. Whose keys are these?
( )11. How can I get there?
( )12. Thank you very much.
( )13. Look at my flowers, Lucy.
A. Sorry, I won’t. I’ll have lessons.
B. I’ll go to Nanjing.
C. No, you can’t.
D. Sorry, Miss Wang.
E. I’m looking for my glasses.
G. Three years.
F. No, I couldn’t.
H. I want to fly a spaceship.
I. They are Shirley’s.
J. How beautiful.
K. That’s all right.
L. By taxi.
M. Thank you very much.
1. No, thank you. I don’t like water.2. I think it’s bad for our teeth.
3. Yes, but I only drink a little.4. What would you like?
5. Would you like some water?6. I’d like some cola.
7. 0K, here’s a little for you.
（ ）→（ ）→（ ）→（ ）→（ ）→（ ）→（ ）
A: What _________ you do last Sunday, Mike?
B: I helped my brother Tim _____ a model plane. He likes _________ models.
A: That was i _________ . Making models makes children clever.
B: Really? Tim _________ a dream. He wants to be an astronaut in the _________ . He wants to f _________ to the Moon one day.
A: That’s a great dream. I hope his dream will _________ true.
B: I hope so too.
A: What do you want to _________ ?
B: I want to be an a _________ . I like painting very much.
A: Oh, that’s wonderful.
A: Hello! _________
B: I’m going to Beijing.
B: I’m going to visit my grandparents.
A: What do your grandparents do?
B: I’m going by train.
B: Thank you.
1. A 2. A 3. C 4. A 5. C
6. C 7. A 8. C 9. C 10. C
11. C 12. B 13. B 14. C 15. C
16. C 17. A 18. B 19. A 20. C
21. B 22. C 23. C 24. C 25. B
26. A 27. A 28. A 29. A
1. were 2. were 3. to swim
4. playing 5. are waiting 6. are
7. to be 8. didn’t do 9. interesting,interested
10.was 11.cities 12.has
13.to keep 14.are having 15.Eating
16.writer 17.help 18. will go
19. cross 20. them 21. dancing
22. Don’ be 23. sunny 24. Did, go 25. Will, lake
1.E 2.H 3.C 4.B 5.A
6.C 7. F 8.D 9. M 10.I
11.L 12.K 13. J
五、did, makc. making, interening, han, future, fly. come, be, artist
六、1. E 2. B 3. A 4. C 5. D